This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cake Or Death Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delrin2

re: Hey there!

Hello all,

Thought i'd post to say hi, so: Hi!!
How are y'all doing these days? Still having fun?

P.s.: Beta testing has started on starcraft 2 (weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
Jarghulk
In-Game Rank 3

SC2 is for the weak ;)
Mirii_Tha_Best
In-Game Rank 3

Hey Delboi,

Mir is doing fine, and so is cake.
We're slowly progressing in Ulduar 25, and as you may already know we've strenghtend our team with the former members of Toys, who fit in really well and we're all a big happy family.

Apart from some new nubs that joined and turned out to be total pricks (which made me never trust any applicant again ) I must say the guild is alot of fun and I, myself, feel very good in there.

Tho I also have to say WoW is starting to bore me big time.
Apart from sitting AFK in Dalaran, and doing my weekly raids, there's not much fun in it for me anymore.
But, I've already been through this a couple of times and know that it will probably (hopefully) change again.

Anyway, how are you doing?

I havent been at Jarghy alot lately so we havent had a chance yet to drop by at Bayouls on F1 days.
Well I'll prolly see you the race after the upcoming one, keep in touch!
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cake Or Death Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum